photo 365.jpg

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Christmas Home Tour

Remember when I gave you a tour of my home this fall? Well, join me again on another tour during this wonderful season of Christmas.


I plan to do an additional post on a few specific items that are special to me, but this is a collection of some of the decor around our home. My Starbucks Bears (which I am so very sad that they are nekkid and plain this year) to our newest plush addition Mickey the Elf. Ace's nativity is well played with this year, in fact Mary is currently on the lam. Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care, including the kitties. My Mary's Angel collection is in the kitchen and all my glass ornaments are in baskets and bowls in the hopes that my son will avoid breaking the bulbs. :) Our tree this year is 100% not breakable. No glass, ceramic, porcelain are on that tree. They have been left off in the chance that the whole thing comes tumbling down with my toddler's curiosity. However, so far so good!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments: