photo 365.jpg

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful for...

This time of year is a blessing, work life is slowed (or filled with festive distractions) and the holiday spirit emerges. Today begins that season with a day dedicated to the purpose of being thankful. There are many things that I am thankful for, many people I am blessed to have in my life, many many memories to cherish, and one God who deserves the glory for it all.

Today I decided to make a collage to reflect just a handful of people and things I am thankful for. It is far from an exhaustive 'list' but it is a fraction of what I am so very thankful today: my husband, my son, family, friends, memories, babies, travel, my home....

Thank you everyone for being a part of my life, even those that are only known by the digital world of blogging. May you and yours have a blessed Thanksgiving and a wonderful start to the holiday season.

No comments: