photo 365.jpg

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November!

November! Yes it's my favorite month and no not simply because my birthday is in it. No I love November because it is the collision of two great seasons, all my favorite fall colors blend into the Christmas season, because it's when (most) people stop scoffing at you for listening to Christmas music early, because it's the kick off of the Christmas season. It's November (the second Thanksgiving is over) that I get to decorate for Christmas. It's just a happy month. December is by far the greatest BUT November is just as exciting for me.

This November I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo and therefore I will be posting once a day, every day, for the month of November. So there should be lots of stories of my son and his adventureS, some early holiday excitement, oh and progress pictures of our bathroom model that is kicking off tomorrow! Lots to share. So let me start you off with a picture I took at the pumpkin patch on Friday. I think fall is my favorite time of year for photography.


No comments: