photo 365.jpg

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Books of 2008

For the last few years I have set a reading goal for the new year. In 2006 I merely kept track of the books I read. In 2007 I set the goal of a number of books. In 2008 I set a page goal and exceeded it twice! For 2009 my goal is a little different. Happy New Year, everyone!

Original Goal 10,000 Pages, completed 8/1/08!
Phase Two of Goal 12,000, completed 10/25/08!
Total Pages Read in 2008: 13,001 . 35 books

Katherine
A Mango-Shaped Space
The Reading Group
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Love Walked In
The Keep
A Modern Girls Guide to Bible Study
A Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy
Eat Pray Love
Vanishing Acts
Left Behind
Tribulation Force
Nicolae
The Next Thing on My List
Soul Harvest
Apollyon
Fire Bell in the Night
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Assassins
A Wife After God's Own Heart
The Friday Night Knitting Club
Firefly Lane
The New Mom's Manual
The Prayer that Changes Everything
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
When You Are Engulfed in Flames
What to Expect When You're Expecting (430)
Belong to Me
The Power of a Praying Wife
Beginner's Greek
The Indwelling
The Mark
Desecration
The Remnant
A Christmas Carol

No comments: