photo 365.jpg

Friday, January 16, 2009

Reminders

I thank God every day for my son. Every day I look at this baby miracle and thank the Lord for blessing Loving Husband and I with Ace. I pray for his safety and to teach me ways that I can help Ace more. He is a visual reminder that God exists.

Today much of the world got a visual reminder when that plane went into the Hudson River. What a miracle that the pilot was able to guide that plane so skillfully into the water. What a blessing that that pilot was scheduled and flew that flight. How wonderful that all those people survived what could have been a very freak and tragic accident. What an excellent visual example for the world to see God in action.

I hope the world was watching.

2 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

That's a very good way to look at it. How poignant!

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Yes I agree a very good way to look at it.

God has his hand in everything. its just whether we choose to see it.