photo 365.jpg

Friday, January 8, 2010

Vanilla Pancakes

I think one of my favorite things about pancakes is that they are vessels just awaiting to hold all sorts of treats - whether that be fruit, nuts, sugars, syrups, oh the possibilities are endless! Today for brunch - I wasn't being fancy I was being late on breakfast and early for lunch - we had vanilla pancakes! Not even that fancy from scratch stuff - nope broke out the Bisquick and stirred up a batch. My son and I enjoyed them with just a dip or two of corn-syrup-free syrup! Yum!

Ingredients:
2 cups of Bisquick
1.25 cups of milk
2 eggs
2 tsps of vanilla extract

Directions:
Mix all together, pour a 1/4 cup scoop over a hot griddle, wait for the top to bubble, flip and wait for other side to brown. Serve and enjoy!

Nothing much to it and we have extras to enjoy and snack on in the fridge. A little jelly and they are an excellent treat!

No comments: