photo 365.jpg

Friday, January 29, 2010

Growing

Last night my husband put Ace in his pjs. Ace had been pretty warm (odd since in general I've been freezing this week!) so he wanted to put him in something a little cooler than his feetie pjs or flannel ones and so into the pj drawer he dug and found an outfit that provided ample exposure of the arms and legs and seemed to fit it ok :) He came down to visit me and the others that were here having a book club discussion and I snickered just a little and sat in awe all at the same time.

You see Ace was wearing a six month outfit. One that he actually wore at 11 weeks and 2 days old. He looked adorable running around in well bloomers. And it made my heart ache at how far and how fast we've gotten to this point. And all along the way he's been a joy and adorable as ever.


2 comments:

Mom said...

Hey those are like your blue pants. You wore those until you were about 4. Definately got my moneys worth out of them. :^)

Carrie said...

haha, that's too cute!