photo 365.jpg

Monday, November 10, 2008

Growing so fast!

This morning I woke up and got my son dressed in a 6 month old sized outfit. Now this isn't a rant on clothing sizes for infants (but I certainly could write an entire blog on the inaccuracies in sizing discrepancies for infantile clothing) but more a blog to discuss the rapid rate upon which he is growing. I mean I know he's not even three months old, but I mean when did my infant become such a big boy. It seems like just yesterday he was this big!

I have loved every second of the last 11 weeks and 2 days. Everyday has been a new discovery and a new milestone for our little guy. I was just looking at pictures of him in his car-seat and how his little noggin used to have ample space within the headrest. Now it just fits and soon won't even be necessary. And now today he's wearing a 6 month old outfit!


Since my last blog about everyone's favorite boy – he has discovered his hands. He chews on them in the car and hasn't quite gotten the concept of grasping items, but when he does get them in his little paws straight to his mouth they do go! His spit bubbles are adorable, even if messy :) and he has started to perfect blowing raspberries. He enjoyed Halloween and the festivities associated with that. He received his two month vaccinations (a tad late) on the 6th and was a trooper all the way. He still loves orange and his Nemo. And Ace has a wonderful smile.
So while my baby is still a baby, he certainly is no longer an infant.

No comments: