photo 365.jpg

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Glimpse

He may leave me utterly sleep deprived, stressed, overwhelmed, and black and blue, but I wouldn't trade any of it. Even on days when I find myself crying and beating my head against a wall because he won't sleep, can't be satisfied ... when I'm convinced that certainly his picture is next to the word tantrum in the dictionary ... when he looks at me plainly after I said no and immediately does it anyway ... I still love him and wouldn't trade him in for the world. It makes me stop and think how I am being gifted a mere glimpse of what God's love for us truly is and for that I am thankful.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I ALWAYS say that having kids was the best thing that ever happened to my relationship with God. It is so much more clear to me how he loves me and what it means to be his child.

Carrie said...

such a cute picture!!