So that is what I did this weekend. I cleaned, I laundered, I moved furniture, I scrubbed pots and pans! I did not however do anything with the three bathrooms and our office was not even touched except to toss in things that 'belong in the office' :) So while I cleaned all weekend and while 90% of the house is clean - I'm still not complete, but I was certainly done!
A breakdown in bullet points!
- 12 loads of laundry washed, dried, and put away!
- 3 dishwasher loads
- 1 hour of washing pots and pans, etc.
- Vacuumed every room in the house (except the office)
- Rearranged the living room to the non-Christmas placement
- Unearthed the dining room table from a sea of nonsense
- Organized the playroom
- Organized the linen closet
- Emptied the PackNPlay and took it down
- Put up some additional decor in Ace's room
- Created a reading nook in our bedroom (where the packNplay used to be)
- Got all the Christmas stuff put away.