photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Sepia Toned



Week 23 at I Faces is a theme of “Sepia.” And what better subjects to use for this than my two favorite men. :) First my little man and second my favorite man. Enjoy and check out others at I Faces
Kids Category:
Ace has the biggest eyes and I love them. This picture was taken nearly two months ago (crazy how time flies) while he was enjoying himself a bath. He's just so content and contemplative. They look so dark in sepia, almost black - but in color they are a beautiful blue!

Adults Category:
My husband isn't the biggest fan of me having the camera out - I love this picture because he's still trying to resist the shutterbug in me, but he's almost compliant in posing for this picture. :)

Head on over to I Faces and check out all the great shots in Sepia this week!

14 comments:

Design it Chic said...

Aiden is so sweet! And those big eyes makes him so even more cute!
Have a great Tuesday!

(fellow SITSta here you know)

Mommy's Sippy Cup said...

Great pics!! Your lil one is too cute :) Hope you have a great week. Stopping by from SITSta

Crazee Juls said...

both awesome pictures.

S Club Mama said...

Both great pictures but the angle on the one of Aiden is just precious. He looks so serene!

Buckeroomama said...

Even before I read what you wrote about the first picture, I was already thinking to myself: Wow, what lovely big eyes! :)

Marla said...

Great pictures.

Billykidd said...

You're right, Aiden is adorable in that picture! Great angle...

And you got a great capture of your hubby! Way to go!
~Becca

Stacie said...

Great Pictures!

Clare said...

love the pics! I am back Jo, with a new blog! I deleted the old one. I know, I got a little crazy with that idea!

sunnymama said...

Aiden is adorable! He has got beautiful eyes :)

Stesha said...

Your two cute men!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

blueviolet said...

I'm just loving these sepia shots. I love how it really puts the focus on his face and its expression. :)

Muthering Heights said...

The first picture is so precious!

Online Printing said...

Both of your boys are so cute. Your baby does have round eyes, I love it!:) Nice shots, btw.