photo 365.jpg

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Java Jaunt

New to Java Jaunt? Click here to read more about it.

It's been a few weeks since I've jaunted around the blogosphere looking for a new blog to read in depth. Between Ace being sick and my lack of motivation in general I took a few weeks to be more laxidasical with my blogging. However, I am back and off to have a cup of coffee with a new found (and unsuspecting) friend. This week I decided to choose one of my new followers: Marla from Pak Adventures.

I've been visiting her blog off and on recently and I love the content she posts. She's a fellow northwestener (if that's a proper phrase) her husband is extremely handy and can sew and not like an apron like and entire cover for an outdoor patio cover! She prefers to host parties rather than attend (me too!), she has a maid service to clean her house (I am sooo jealous!) she has the two cutest kids. I loved visiting her blog - although I couldn't find the archives so I had to go back a page at a time. :) It was fun to visit a few months back and see all sorts of neat things about Marla. Go stop by and say hi.

Did you visit someone? Leave a comment with the link so we can all find it and meet someone new.

4 comments:

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

I visited with Emily a little and even exchanged a couple emails. What a lovely lady. One of her hobbies is collecting and posting giveaways. I appreciate that! I love giveaways!

http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

I've never met Marla...I'll be swinging by her blog now.

I've got a fun tag over at my place if you are interested...

Lesley said...

I've been visiting lots....tons...lol...I have an award for you over at my blog....so come by when you get a chance

Yen said...

hi, thanks for the comments