photo 365.jpg

Monday, May 3, 2010

Proof is in the Plus Sign

As I mentioned on the 28th of April I first found out I was pregnant - by the way the 'First Response' did detect that I was pregnant 5 days before my period would have started - so their advertisment is accurate!

The line was super faint, but I've never had a false positive and those are extremly rare. No one usually has hCG hormones floating around in their body unless they are or trying to be pregnant. So I decided to wait and test again after I officially missed my period - and so today I took another test. And it definatively was a + sign. So I contacted our OB/GYN and scheduled our first appointment - which the doctor usually prefers to be between 8 and 10 weeks, but I asked for an earlier appointment since I'm traveling to San Diego on the 29th of May and was hoping to have an ultrasound picture to accompany me for my announcement! They fit me in! I have an appointment for the 27th. I'm very excited. :)

Afterward, I took the commerative photos and Ace got ahold of it and I snapped a few more... these of which CRACK ME UP!

No comments: