photo 365.jpg

Monday, May 10, 2010

5 Weeks

Within a week Baby TIME has doubled in size - whew I bet s/he's tired! S/he's now 2mm long. On the outside, s/he continues to expand momma's belly for no explicable reason other than her muscles are already trained to do so. It's only been 4 days since the last picture post, but this now gets us on schedule for a Monday post - so here's the belly at 5 weeks.


The jeans still button, but uncomfortably. In fact I've upgraded half the time to my 'fat' pants. There isn't any need for maternity jeans yet, but at this rate - they won't be far off! We're telling PopPop and Grammies soon. Looking forward to that. This is a very hard secret to keep. With Ace we told everyone before I reached 6 weeks!
I haven't really had any cravings, nor have I had any morning sickness. I've certainly had bouts of exhaustion, but those seem to be combated by eating a bit more regularly and healthily. So I'm trying to be mindful of that and do those things. Water ALL the time seems to help. They say pregnant women pee way more - I just think it's because we drink way more than we typically do. :)

No comments: