photo 365.jpg

Monday, May 24, 2010

7 Weeks

Baby TIME's brain began to form last week, as did their eyes, ears, mouth, nose, lip, tongue, and teeth. It is amazing how fast Baby goes from a few cells into forming parts that they will use the rest of their existence. It's pretty profound and truly a miracle.

Today Baby TIME is measuring from crown to rump 8 mm or 0.30 inches. Baby weighs about 0.8 grams. Fruit size wise Baby is a blueberry. Yum I love blueberries - and they are high in antioxidants which are great for mom and baby. :)

I am so excited for this week - since finding out when my first appointment would be the Monday after finding out I was pregnant - this has been the first countdown date I've been anticipating. Yes, Thursday of this week - our family gets to see our baby! Yep at 7 weeks and 4 days we get to meet Baby TIME and check out their heartbeat and their growing self. :) Ace will join us to meet his sibling.

And FINALLY this weekend, I will be telling my family! Loving Husband's sister is also coming to town and we'll be able to tell her in person and she will be our courier with the news to his mom at the end of the weekend. Which means once June rolls over we'll be able to go 'public' with all this. Which is exciting. :) We can't wait to share our news with everyone!

I am still exhausted, having a lot more nausea - I'd say more than I did with Ace. I sleep whenever I can - although that does NOT mean I go to bed early. It's just not in my nature. ;-) But they always say - a tired/sick momma means the babe is growing strong! So grow baby grow! Can't wait to see you in three days!!!

No comments: