photo 365.jpg

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yard Sales

I would not say that I am a yard 'saler' I don't scope out routes, spend my early mornings with small bills and change trolling neighborhoods for a great find, but on the occassion when I see a sign I drive by and see if there is anything interesting... and on occassions I'll even stop and get out of the car. And last Saturday, I did just that!


And for three dollars, yes THREE dollars! I got my son eight books of some of his current favorite charcters including Mickey and 'Elmo' (every muppet is Elmo regardless of official names like Grover.) A fireman's hat, he's very into hats these days and loves to have many different ones to put on and off all.day.long. And two floor puzzles. They were great finds and while puzzles are still a bit advanced for him - he certainly did love to destroy it after Loving Husband and I did a speedy construction on it. It was like speed-puzzling to avoid Toddler-Godzilla. ;-) It was fun family times and $3 well spent.

1 comment:

Stesha said...

I love the fireman's hat:)

Yard Sales are so fun. I wish I had more time to take advantage of them. Every year our town hosts a big yard sale, and you can really score some great items, if you have the patience.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha