photo 365.jpg

Friday, February 3, 2012

Solitude

As I said in Shutterbug Resolved I am going to try and better enhance my skills as a photographer.  That means not only bettering my understanding of photography and my camera, but also finding new photographic challenges.   Over at Sweet Violet there is a photography challenge entitled 'Poetic Winter' and the theme for this week is 'solitude' - how fitting... (that's all I have to say about that.)   Here is my entry.



  Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

4 comments:

SparksOfBlue said...

That's awesome! Great capture!

alicia said...

I do think that joining different challenges helps stretch us to new levels and think outside the box. This is a beautiful example for solitude! Thanks so much for joining The Poetic Winter Challenge! Have a great weekend!

Satakieli said...

Oh, that is such a pretty photo... and so perfect for the prompt!

Doing these kinds of challenges is a wonderful way to stretch your wings a little and learn new things, I know I do! I love browsing around the photos taken by everyone :)

Thanks so much for taking part in the Poetic Winter Challenge!

barefoot mama said...

So lovely...