photo 365.jpg

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Who's Got a Question?

Or eleven?  Bri from Ravenna Girls that's who!  :)   I was tagged and well that sounds like a nifty way to be blog friendly - so why not - it's been a while since I've participated in the "blogging community" so to speak - and this is a fun way to.   

First the rules:
**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged

**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them


1. Tell us the short story of how you got started blogging?
I started blogging in 2004,  I didn't transfer all of my posts from my original 'Live Journal'  but  the earliest one that I did was Ode to Driving in So Cal. My blogging from 2004 until 2008 was sporadic and really a recap of milestones.   In late 2008 I started this blog, albeit at a different URL, and I did so as a way to document my son for family.   I set the goal for myself for 2009 to become a "Blogger" and I feel I successfully achieved that goal.  This blog has taken on many roles from a Review and Giveaway blog, some social media, crafty and kid education how-tos,  or just a blog read by my closest friends and family.   I go in waves of reaching out to the masses and just keeping it intimate for those I know.   I love to write though and I find this blog to be a great outlet for that and love when I see others enjoying the content that I produce.  

2. Are you an Apple or a PC?
PC before the husband and permanently PC after.

3. What is your ideal Sunday afternoon?
Total laziness.   Reading.  Blogging.  A Nap.   Peacefulness.    My ideal Sunday will have to wait until my children are teenagers and elsewhere.  ;-)

4. Where is your dream destination?
A lengthy tour around all of Italy.   I am in love with the country, the wine, the history, the art, the language.  I would love to just soak it all in for a month, taking a train, a boat, a gondola and just see everything there is to be seen.   Take the time to have cappuccino and not be rushed.  

5. Beach bungalow or Mountain chalet?
 Oooh that's tough!   See I have to say I love both, but that I'd never want to stay at either forever.  I get tired of sand and mountain chalets tend to have a more brisk weather pattern, if nothing else due to shade.    So traveling between the two sounds excellent!  :)  

6. Pencils or Pens?
Keypad?  Ask me six months ago and I could have said I probably hadn't even touched a pencil in eons... but now I use them for crafty purposes, Ace's schooling, etc..  so I probably end up using pencils more now than anything.


7. What is your go-to recipe?
If we're stretching across 'all time' I'd have to say Swedish Meatballs (my grandmother's)  but if we're talking about currently then I'd have to say that I've been regularly making Tomato Bacon Bites, they are far from healthy but they are oh-so yummy!

8. Whats at the top of your playlist this week?
I won't lie, most of the time I really don't have a playlist.   With the kids there isn't usually time for 'my' music and if we're in the car it typically is radio only or their cds..  However, I did just buy Dia Frampton's Red album (this time for myself, as I bought it for Jackie for Christmas a few months ago!)

9. Favorite young adult fiction, or are you too cool for that school?
Is Harry Potter considered 'young adult' or did we just mainstream that a long time ago?   Well, if we've moved Harry out of that section of fiction then I'd have to say I'm a fan of The Hunger Games trilogy.  Certainly jumped on the bandwagon about the same time everyone else has.

10. Black or green thumb?
Oh it is such a black thumb.  I try really hard.  But eventually I will kill even a cactus. 

11. Favorite indulgence?


Ok now I'd like to tag a few friends to join in the blogging adventure to join a bit of the blogging community and sharing some of your thoughts.  :)  Mo, Carrie, Jackie, Dana, Dee, Snow, Lyxa, Kristina, Beach Mama, Lori, and Rachel.

1.  What is your favorite 'crafty' thing to do?
2.  First CD you owned?
3.   Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
4.  Favorite subject in school?
5.  Do you have any phobias?
6.  Do you prefer to take the picture or be in them? (or both!)
7.  What is the strangest talent you have?
8.  Furthest you have traveled from home?
9.  What is your favorite movie genre?
10.  Name one person you'd like to meet and why?
11. What drives you to succeed?

2 comments:

brianne said...

Loved all these answers! Thanks for participating :)

Kristina said...

Thanks, that was fun.
http://mommyingmonkeys.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-your-it.html