I am torn between the pink skulls and cherrys...
May 12, 2009 12:10 PM
Please check out my latest giveaway for a
Bebe au Lait Nursing Cover!
Prize from Kristen - First off I'd like to thank Kristen from La Dolce Vita - I was a Featured Reader a while back and I was entered into a contest to win one of her creations from her Etsy store: Kristen's Custom Creations The piece I chose was a custom necklace with my son's name and his birthstone. I love it! Stop by her blog and her Etsy store and check everything out.
I received the Most Wonderful Favorite Award from Kate at Bless This Nest
The rules:Deliver this award to eight bloggers who then must choose and deliver the award to eight more and include the following text in the award:
"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."
I would like to give this award to the following fabulous ladies:
Kristen at All in a Mom's Life, Kristen at La Dolce Vita, Mama-Ritza, Carey at Life in the Carpool Lane, Juls at Every Day with the Crazees, FROGGITY!, Kati at Country Girl, City Life, and my swap partner Single Wide Cottage.
I receieved the Queen of All Things Awe-Summm!!! from Amy at Little Lady Cakes and what a cute award it is! Sadly, I think I took too long to "accept" the award and cannot locate any rules to follow and so I will pass this one onto one person that is Awe-Summm!!! This award I give to Saundra at An Italian Mama Gone Crazy! Because Trainwreck TV is back and I am so amused by her commentary each and every week!
Thanks Kati @ Country Girl, City Life
1) List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.
2) Mention and link to the person who tagged you
3) Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
1. My camera. I love taking pictures and get super excited when I capture a great shot!
2. TV - I love me some good ol fashion boob-tube watching.
4. Crafting: quiling, stamping, sewing, crocheting, scrapbooking... just about anything.
5. Clothes. While they are important to obey all those pesky anti-nudity laws the sheer volumem of which I have in my arsenal to stay legal is just absurd.
6. Shopping: often for the last two
Who to Tag, Who to Tag?
Lori at Livin' in a Fishbowl, Amy at Little Lady Cakes, Kristen at All in a Mom's Life, Juls at Every Day with the Crazees, PhoinixFury at Embrace the Babble, and finally FROGGITY!
Whew! And I'm done :) Enjoy all the fun everyone. Thank you for the great loot everyone!