photo 365.jpg

Friday, May 1, 2009

Winners!

The Winners of the Skoy Cloths are:



Lisa said...
SKOY has a european-based name, but it is also european made as
April 28, 2009 2:20 PM

Carrie said...
I have your button, and man is it cute ;)
April 20, 2009 8:09 PM
Thank you for all that participated. If you are sad that you didn't win, please stop over and purchase you're own! They are only $5.99 for a package of 4! Another GREAT use that my husband I just discovered tonight, they work WONDERS as a grip to open stubborn jars!

2 comments:

Kathie @ Just a Happy Housewife said...

thanks for stopping by my blog today! I agree with you about the media and panic. I read on my own online and I tend to tune out the news reporting on it. I was just telling my husband last night that the media is just sensationalizing it like they did with the bird flu, remember that? and before that it was West Nile Virus. omg, in Illinois, I thought we'd never hear the end of the West Nile Virus! I am not saying it should be ignored, but like you pointed out, the media doesn't really report the facts....anyway, thanks for posting!

Carrie said...

Yay I won!! I'm so excited!! :)