photo 365.jpg

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day



 
It was a wonderful day with my family.  I received flowers and a card, enjoyed a slow start to the morning, and serving in the nursery at church with Loving Husband.  We then went out for lunch and then home for naps for the kids, during which LH and I watched some Downton Abbey.  Then it was time to drop the kids off for some welcomed and greatly appreciated babysitting (yes on Mother's Day!) so that LH and I could go out to dinner.   It was our first time out since the end of January.  We shared a bottle of wine over a delightful italian meal.   It was was a wonderful day!   Every day is a blessing with these two children - sickness, health, hyper, mad... it doesn't matter they have given me so much joy and I can't wait for more years to come!

No comments: