photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teething

It has indeed returned to our house. Yep, my little girl has started her journey into the world of teeth! At 14 weeks Mae has begun to show all the 'classic' and very similar traits that her brother did of teething. Ace began teething right around four months old or at least that is when I finally deemed that was what all his random fussing was about to my normally happy boy. In the last few weeks we have started to see a glimpse of those moments in Mae and in the last couple of days they have increased in intensity. Poor thing is in full fledged teething mode. Thank goodness she waited until after the road trip was over!

Yep, our little happy girl seems to have regular bouts of pain and excessive drooling and finger biting. Ace took about six weeks for his first tooth to pop through, so we'll see how long Mae's will take. Honestly her fussing fits are generally pretty mild compared to other babies I've heard about, so I can't complain. I just hope this process doesn't bother her too much. Since it will be a long road ahead for her.

No comments: