photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pray for Stellan

*UPDATE* Stellan is out of surgery, read the latest post here on how things went and what it means from here on out!

I have had this button on my side bar now for over a month. This little boy is now six months old and has spent the last month of his life in the NICU dealing with heart condition known as SVT. Today, he is in Boston having surgery to hopefully regulate that SVT that he's been dealing with this last month. For a baby this is a very risky surgery. Stellan has touched the lives of so many around the world and Jennifer his mother is being able to spread the word of Jesus throughout this experience, it has been a blessing amid the storm. Please pray for healing. Pray for a healthy recovery. But most importantly pray for God's will.

Please stop by My Charming Kids and leave a note of support. Today, thousands of people are wearing orange today in honor of Stellan. Like Ace, it's Stellan (and Jennifer's) favorite color. Take a moment to check our Stellan's name gallery, it's amazing the the places Stellan has "been".

6 comments:

M.A. said...

Oh I just love the MckFamily!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your FABULOUS explanation of the RAP!!!! I never dreamed anyone would actually give me an explanation to that on the blog! :) LOL - law school cannot end quickly enough. Thanks for your words of encouragement! :) Have a wonderful week!

Carebear said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi. We're wearing orange today too. I didn't get my photos emailed to MckMama in time for them to be posted, but I put them up on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mamateur/!
Great idea dedicating a post to this big day. Hope it is the miracle Stellan needs...

The Blonde Duck said...

That poor baby! I don't know where A Nut in her Nutshell went. I thought I was the only one who couldn't find her blog!

Cher said...

stopping by from SITS...i'll be thinking about Stellan as I'm right here in Boston! have a great day!

Kathy B! said...

What a kind gesture to dedicate a post to Stellan. I wore orange yesterday and continue to keep this sweet baby in my thoughts and prayers.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

It is so wonderful to see the entire blogging community supporting MckMama and her family through this trying time. Thank you for your heartfelt post. I too have been sending my thoughts and prayers out for Stellan.

-Francesca