photo 365.jpg

Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the Winner is....

Yes, you might say I timed the end of this contest right in line with the Oscars! :) I love Award shows and giving away things turns out to be a lot of fun! So the winner of this: Hanging Lavender Sachet as chosen by Random.org is...........

#9 Preston said...
Congratulations on reaching 200!
I'm stopping over from SITS.
Good luck with your contest.
February 10, 2009 3:04 AM

Winner has been emailed and has 48 hours to contact me.

5 comments:

Hccm said...

Congrats to the winner!


Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Crazee Juls said...

congrats to the winner, although I really wanted to win! :-)

Celine said...

Congratz to the winner, what a sweet little prize to win

Mammatalk said...

Yeah, and if they don't email ya...I'll take that sachet! Nice!

Just stopping by for a quick hello on today my Big Blog Jog Day. THanks so much for supporting me and sorry if I got your blog all sweaty! I'm exhausted!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joelle, great blog. Glad u had a super trip to Calif. U should come to Oregon next. I will try to get up there soon. Miss you, Carol