photo 365.jpg

Monday, February 2, 2009

GAM '09 - February Edition

Ok! January is done and over with! My January goal was to get my Etsy shop Ace Quilting stocked with some inventory and up and running - and I have done a fairly decent job at that to date. I hope to keep up with the progress of getting things posted and more importantly sold! :)




February's goal for Vermillion Rules! has been set and now it is my turn to set my February goal! After much thinking and contemplating - I've decided that my goal for February 2009 is to get my closet organized and get all our clothes put away! Now it might not seem like that excitable or challenging of a goal, but if you recall these pictures you can only imagine what the closet itself looks like - it's far worse. I'll get a before picture up soon - or perhaps I'll save it for the grand finale in March :) Suffice it to say it will be anything but an easy task 1) because there's a lot of clothes and 2) I've already exhibited very little motivation in this department. So we shall see!

Happy Ground Hog Day, everyone! That hog better figure out that winter is over because I am so done with snow around here it's not even funny.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your eye pillows and fav's your store.

When you finish your closet, would you come and do mine? It is at least a day long project I am not looking forward to at all.

FROGGITY! said...

ooh! will check out the store!

also, good luck on the closets... it always feels so good to get organized, doesn't it? :) though i am SURE you're more organized than you think!