photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mae's First Flight!

When Ace was days away from turning 5 months old, we hopped on a plane and jetted off to California to introduce him to a whole host of folks that were just waiting to see him in person. Ace did great on the plane and in fact, continues to be a wonderful traveler both in a plane and by car. Last Sunday we boarded a plane, just me and the two kids! YIKES! To say I wasn't a tad trepidatious would be an understatement, but I had faith that we would survive. Honestly all I was praying for was no poop. I'm not kidding. Barf, wailing, tantrums... I'd take all of that over poop on a plane.

As it turned out - my prayers were answered! No poop! In fact, I had two amazingly well behaved kids. Ace enjoyed his dvd player and Mae enjoyed a few cat naps throughout the flight. Ace did well to drink his water during take off and landing to help pop his ears and Mae nursed and neither had any major issues with their ears. It was a great flight to California!


No comments: