photo 365.jpg

Monday, July 5, 2010

Dessert!!

Don't fret - again as usual - my family is still eating! Yet with pregnancy comes morning sickness and getting inventive in the kitchen isn't at the top of the priority list.

Dessert though is a must and when I hopped onto Two of a Kind's blog I found this tasty treat! What better occassion to make this dessert than the 4th of July!

Ingredients I used:
Box of brownie Mix
3/4 cup sugar
2 8oz blocks of Cream Cheese
bananas(I used 3)
Chocolate Chips(use as many or as few as you'd like)

I would have used only 1.5 blocks of cream cheese - it was a bit thick - but still yummy and I also added more sugar to make the cream cheese 'frosting' a bit more sweet. Tossed on some patriotic sprinkles on top and it was ready to go! It was tasty!

No comments: