photo 365.jpg

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Banana Pancakes

Fall is here and on a chilly cold day a fun and warm lunch is in order. So why not pancakes and to make them even tastier let's throw in a ripe banana! Yum! Yes, I cheated somewhat because I did use the ever faithful Bisquick... because well, it's quick! It was quite yummy. My son enjoyed his first taste of pancakes, although his second bite was far superior and well received, most likely due to the fact that it contained syrup that time! Yum!


Banana Pancakes Recipe
makes about 15 medium sized pancakes
2 cups of Bisquick
1.5 cups of milk*
2 eggs
1 ripe banana

* add more milk to make the pancakes thinner or a half cup less to have thicker pancakes.

As usual make sure your pancake bubbles throughout before flipping it otherwise you could have a mess on your hands.


2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Banana pancakes are one of my favs, but I actually make them from scratch without the Bisquick. I use a modified recipe from an old Betty Crocker cookbook.

The pics made my mouth water! They look delish!

Helen McGinn said...

I love banana pancakes and make mine with buttermilk...mmm. Banana and Nutella go soooo well together too, y'know....I'm a huge fan of the hazelnut brown stuff! :O)
x