photo 365.jpg

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall is coming

The leaves are turning, the weather is cooling (occasionally), and the feel in the air is that fall is on the way. Fall is my favorite season of the year. While Christmas is my favorite time of year, my favorite season bar-none is fall. I love all the colors, I love to watch how God paints a masterpiece of reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. I love to decorate for fall; and Labor Day weekend I did just that.

This weekend, I redesigned my blog for fall. I used pictures I took in my backyard of the leaves for my header and sides (if you do not have a wide screen monitor you cannot see the side leaf pictures apparently.) I just love fall. So enjoy the tour around my humble abode while I share my fall decor with you.



By the way, if you like this wreath,
you can buy one from The Ravenna Girls










6 comments:

Teri said...

Pretty. I wish I had similar talent and inclination for decorating!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. It looks like you found a purpose for the orange vase. Put it away with your Fall stuff and use it once a year.

PhoinixFury said...

It looks fantastic! Great job!

Louise | Brochure Printing said...

You did a great job matching the season with the motif of your blog. The photo is really pretty. :)
How I wish we experience autumn here too... watching the red, brown, and orange leaves fall from trees sounds like a lot of fun...

Xazmin said...

Love your fall decor! I just love Fall too!

Sarah Beth said...

The decorations look great Jo! Fall is my favorite time of year too!