photo 365.jpg

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

It's one of those holidays that's slightly ranks above Arbor Day and Flag Day because you get a day off, but a day that most people have not a clue what it means. Honestly, I had to look it up to get a good understanding. It's a worthy cause, but I'd like to stick with a more mommy-centric view of the matter and (pictorially) discuss labor, you see my labor delivered me this:



And then he became mobile and started to learn to crawl and my labor produced this:


And as the first year of my labor wrapped up and running full steam ahead into year two we have this loving, squirming, 'don't kiss me' little boy.


Happy Labor Day, everyone!

4 comments:

S Club Mama said...

my favorite kind of labor :)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

A labor of love for sure!

blueviolet said...

It's the only kind of labor that yields a lifetime of happiness! :)

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I think that is the BEST Labor Day post I have seen... Aiden is such a cutie!!