photo 365.jpg

Monday, May 23, 2011

Too Fast

...yet again! If you remember when Ace was 11 weeks and 2 days old I had a freakout that I had just put my son is a 6 month outfit. Then when he was 14 months old I had a chuckle at the fact he was wearing that same outfit, yet again.

And just recently, Mae put on those very same pjs again - this time at 16 weeks and 5 days old. It is crazy to me that my little ones are growing so fast. Ace of course couldn't even remotely fit in these pjs now even I tried my dernest. He's a giant now - over 3 feet tall. Mae, while not having worn these pjs for the first time until 5 weeks past her brother - it still is too fast! She's pushing being 5 months old - when did this happen?

She's cutting teeth - or is on the verge any day now. She's rolling all over the place and can scootch with extreme concentration and a lot of patience and endurance on her part (aka not very far or fast) and she already has stopped being cuddly all the time. She still snuggles with me at night or when she naps though. It's crazy to me how we're almost in JUNE?! WHEN. DID. THAT. HAPPEN?!?!?! Slow down time - my baby is already no longer a newborn.

No comments: