photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Little Things

There are so many memories that flood my mind day in and day out... some make me sad, but often times I just smile and enjoy the passing thought. But, really what gets to me is the little things. A simple picture that's been in a frame in my house for years, that I pulled down to dust made me tear up. Changing my profile just now from my hero being "My dad. He fights so hard." to what is now. I guess it's just the small things that catch you off guard, when you think they you are doing well, but the raw feeling returns so suddenly.

My dad was an amazing man... it's been a blessing to see all the memories that people have of him that they have shared, people have been so kind. And yes, one day I'll write a blog about something other than my dad. But for now, that is who is on my mind.

No comments: