photo 365.jpg

Thursday, January 19, 2006

2005 in Review

It's a bit late... but this was ready to go before everything - and for the sake of history I felt the need to post it. :)

THE BEST OF 2005:

Best Event: Graduating for the LAST TIME!

Best Movie: Madagascar, Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Best Over-Played Song: Mississippi Girl - Faith Hill (good song)

"Best" Radio Moment: Star 100.7 becomes flippin' JACK-FM.... grr, but public voice rises above and Star returns on 94.1!!!!

Best Book: Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince

Best New-ity of 05: MySpace!!!! (FOR MOST OF US...)

Most Shocking News of 05: Derek Arrested for writing a bad check in North Dakota. See entries 02/22/05 & 02/28/05

MW's Word of the Year: integrity
Jo's Word of the Year: excellent

Events of 2005:
1. THE BAR EXAM!!!
2. Graduating from Law School.
3. My brother and his wife split unofficially. Hey they lasted a year!
4. I was "fired" from the law firm.
5. Loving Husband and I got two kittens!
6. I got the top grade in Law Practice Management!!!
7. My grandfather died :(
8. Road trip with Carrie to the NW!!!
9. I got hired at That College as a professor and DOF!
10. A visit to Minot in January!

No comments: