photo 365.jpg

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Mama" Proof

There will always be naysayers that my daughter said 'mama' at such a young age. My husband being their leader... so obtaining proof before she was much older than the original time she said it was necessary. This morning she fussed on her belly and looked back at me and said 'mama', to indicate she wanted me to come get her. So like any good documenting-milestones-obsessed mother that I am... I picked her up immediately got the video camera and recorded this...


I am to the right of the camera which is why she is looking back and say very clearly (unless I'm delusional with pride!) MAMA! TWICE! After that I picked her up and gave her big hugs. The first time she said it she wasn't fussing so it was much clearer and calm, but I'll take it anyway I can get it. :) She does not mutter 'mamamamam' when she's making noise either - so far she only has said it when she's looking at me and very deliberately wants me. Her typical talking sounds a little something like this... sorry for the motion of the swing. :)


1 comment:

Lori said...

Never doubted it for a second. But. Wow. Actually hearing it is phenomenal.