photo 365.jpg

Monday, August 16, 2010

19 Weeks

The clock is loudly ticking down the time until we find out if we're carrying a Baby Mae or a Baby T :) less than two weeks and we'll know. We're very excited that the time has finally arrive to know. Although I feel I've known all along. So I'm either reallly right or really wrong.

However we will continue to wait patiently to find out on the 27th. Until then Baby continues to expand in my belly. Baby's crown to rump length is 16 cm or 6.3 inches. Baby weighs about 300 grams or 10.5 ounces. This week the baby is the size of a sub sandwich! Baby is able to grasp things now, hopefully not too hard, can't imagine anything in there being comfortable to yank on for her (or him) or me for that matter. ;-) Baby's kidneys are fully functioning and producing urine this week. Goodie lots of practice for the diapers that are in our future!

Life is good, I'm feeling good, and Baby as far as we know is a-ok. Still feeling him (or her) moving around in there. We're half way next week! Yippee!!! :)

No comments: