photo 365.jpg

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm a terrible LJ Journaler

Alright - well, I've severely neglected my livejournal, yet again. I really try to write stuff in here as well - but clearly my thoughts never result in action and thus you get quarterly updates here. Sigh... most of those (or in fact all of those) that read this particular journal a) know what's happening in my life and b) read it on my myspace journal. So either way. My life and it's existence gets known one way or another.

Today, I spent the last 30 minutes going through my friend Ivy's journal and remembering the fun times that I had with her and those during that time in my life. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the woods in 1999. It was stressful as hell and more drama filled than any other summer... but certainly one of the most exciting and fun summers of my life. A healthy level of debauchery as well. (haha!)

Yet here I sit as an "adult" with real responsibilities, bills and deadlines - and instead I'm in nostalgic world... ahh well. I've already made comment to a few people that if I don't pass the bar this time, I won't be terribly upset or shocked. Really, I'm not kidding. I really haven't studied enough to warrant a passing grade (regardless of what I "know" from last summer). So, it's ok - I'm still going to try, but I'm not going to NOT have a life like last summer. I have a husband I haven't been around for 6 months as it is... and the weather here is too damn gorgeous to simply sit inside and study.

I get to go back to So Cal in 4 days! I'm so excited! I miss it already and I haven't even been gone a month. I love it here in the NW. Don't get me wrong, but I also love it there. Oh the conflict. I just want people to visit me and I'll be fine. I hate when you move somewhere and everyone all gun-ho about visiting and then NO ONE EVER DOES. Don't be those people!

No comments: