photo 365.jpg

Monday, June 26, 2006

Technology!

Argggg! That's all I have to say. This Examsoft, software is insane. I feel like I'm hacking into the FBI top secret documents simply to be able to take this exam and if I hit one wrong button my computer is going to explode! I remember a similar feeling in law school when I used this technology only with a calm while typing the exam (instead of writing it) and then a surge of panic while it "saved" onto the disk/hard drive/the blackhole... and praying that the last 3 hours of my life where not wasted on nothingness. I'm sitting here after downloading the software and reading the emailed instructions that I am supposed to take a qualification exam and that if I inserted a disk into the floppy drive that it would prompt me to do that... did it? No. Is there anything labled "qual exam"? No. WTF. Well, I guess if all else fails I can write it. Goody!

No comments: