photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stars and Rain

Yesterday was filled with ups and downs...

UP: I slept for 8 hours (sunday to monday)
DOWN: It was from 9:30pm until 5:30am
UP: I wasn't tired when I woke up, went to class and taught a good one!
DOWN: Immediately following class, I had to go to the dentist.
UP: In the car on the WAY to the terrible dentist I discovered that STAR is BACK! Jingle Ball, Jeff and Jer, the whole shabang! It is now Star 9.41 to be found at www.star941sandiego.com!
DOWN: Spent an hour with the dentist torturing me!
UP: I ran some errands after the dentist that included: finally getting my car washed (it had been since JUNE!), and buying some killer random shoes at Target.
DOWN: IT RAINED NOT 45 MINUTES AFTER GETTING MY CAR WASHED. & I threw away the receipt for the free re-wash.
UP: I had nothing else to do all day long except work on my new hobby quilting.
DOWN: My body started to hurt from all the hunching over from quilting so long... (still does, oww!)
UP: I finished my quilt! We had an excellent thunder and lightening show and Loving Husband and I fell asleep in each other's arms.

The UPs win! THE END!

No comments: