photo 365.jpg

Friday, July 23, 2004

Update

I have made progress.... Still need to do the following.

1. After meeting with the Pastor create the program for the wedding.
2. Finish the slideshow.
3. Make the play list of music for the wedding reception. 1/2 DONE
4. Print, Address, seal, stamp all announcement/invites to August Party. 1/2 DONE
4a. *find all address for those that I must send invites to.
5. Finish purchasing gifts.
6. Wrap gifts.
7. Invent money trees to pay for all this nonsense.
8. Make sure that all bills are paid before leaving for honeymoon *SHANNON still will need the help.* 1/2 DONE
9. Pack for the honeymoon.
10. Find a song to walk out to. (After meeting with the pastor it isn't going to be as fun as I would have liked. :( )
11. Get my runaway dress altered.
12. Buy flipflops for the reception. (Doing that today)
13. Go to the chriopractor while I still have insurance.
14. Breathe (someone will have to remind me of this from time to time)
15. Find makeup for the event. New lipstick is a must.

It might seem like the list is still pretty long. However, we met with the pastor, I finally talked to Madame Patrick, ordered the wedding cake, ordered the limo, and got some more invites printed up. Items 5, 6, 12 will be taken care of after work today. Things are moving along swimmingly.

Alas I must get me to a shower so that I can be presentable for work. Eck... work.

No comments: