photo 365.jpg

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Magical World of Disney

Have I mentioned that I love Disneyland?   :)  I do and I love even more sharing the experience with my children and seeing it through their eyes.  It's so exciting to get to see my boy giggling with delight on a ride, or Mae in awe as a "Printhess" walks by her.   It's adorable to hear Mae say "Hiiiii" and "Byeee"  to everyone that goes by on the parade route.    Ace so excited that he meets the height requirement that allows him to soar over California ;-)  or ride on Star Tours for the very first time!    The energy that they produce is infectious and their joy is so catching.  :)   I love that Mae all through Pirates sang "Yo Ho Pirates" (and still does) -  I love that Ace does pretty darn well shooting things on the Buzz Light Year ride (another ride where Mae said 'Hi' and 'Bye' to every alien as we moved along the ride.)     I love sharing it with them!  I also love photographing it!  Enjoy!













No comments: