photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Resident

Yep that's me!!! Yes, today (after waay past the legal time period [30 days]) I procured my State Driver's License. So, I can legally drive, vote and donate my organs here its quite exciting, I know.

Whats more exciting was my past weekend although the NW is getting to be less painful to live in finding a few friends here and there to hang out with yay! California is still waaaay more fun because Carrie is there and THIS weekend, Becky was too! And Randy and Alicia! Oh that excitement! It was a tiring weekend, but highly social all around.

I managed to cram in a visit from my mom and grandma, 3 full days with Carrie with much wedding excitement (yay!) and a few hours with Becky and Co.. Getting to meet her new man, her roomie shes had FOREVER, and see my second mom and dad.  It was a ton of excitement and it really perked me up out of my funk, stated in my last blog.

I am so excited that although I am several states away from Carrie that I can still help her plan her exciting day AND she asked me to be a bridesmaid!!! Woohoo! Her dress is beautiful, the one Ill be wearing is too, but no worries - the bride will be stunning and myself and the other two fine ladies by her side will be cute. ;-) hehe. Wedding planning can be stressful, but I find that for the most part the venue shopping this weekend was amazingly exciting and fun. Can I say exciting one more time?! Hehe so happy for Carrie and Jason! On a different note, CONGRATS to Mark and Shelia! Oh weddings weddings weddings 2007 is going to be grand!

Interviewed for a job today my feelings after EH not that it is a bad job, but I didnt get the HIRE vibe from them, nor did I feel a crushing sense of sadness from the lack of that vibe either so well see. Its downtown and theres no parking another feeding factor to the EH feeling. I will keep you posted. For now Im going to go watch some tv and relax and hope this retched cough goes away.

No comments: