photo 365.jpg

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

a BIT stressed

Yah - so I am feeling the stress. Two examples.
1. I was sitting in the library today at one of the larger tables that society says I have to share, when someone comes over and asks "can I sit here" - fine have a seat. The lady sits down and for an hour is not a bother in the world and then the nasal drip starts. Full on slimy snorting LOUD sniffling until I FINALLY get up abruptly and leave. It was apparent to Sniffles that she was the cause of this sudden exit. But it just kept building - it was like a slow torture. It just kept getting louder and LOUDER and my iPod could NOT get any louder.... I couldn't take it anymore. I stormed out of the library infuriated and disgusted and I text messaged Carrie with that thought - yes there was an expletive used. It still makes me angry.
2. I called my mom to get an address for the Parrishes - we decided eventually the best would be just to send the card to the church addressed to them. Then this is how the conversation goes: me: "ok I need to get back to studying." mom: "Ok, so how's the weather." (internal) me: OH MY GOSH! (out loud) me: "Sunny" mom: "What?" me: "Sunny" mom: "Funny?" (out loud me, should have been internal me) me: "OH MY GOSH CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER IN TWO WEEKS! I HAVE TO GO!" mom: "Sorry." Click - I quickly sent her an email apologizing and she responded with she understood -- but still... yah the stress is getting to me.
I apologize in advance for my rabid actions that any of you are unfortunate to come in contact with.

No comments: