photo 365.jpg

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Studying for me & Celebration for others!

I don't think I have ever had to studying this much, this persistently and this tediously in my life. While life continues on as a Saturday for everyone else I am trapped to the confides of essentially a "weekday" filled with class, studying and homework. It's a dismal day here in the NW...

BUT

In Southern California there is much cause for rejoicing! Troy and Jackie got engaged this morning at Disneyland at the "perfect" spot and after the event, there was much celebration with a friends and their families! Very cool - and might I be one to say- FINALLY! (they started dating a month before Loving Husband and I... and we are celebrating our year anniversary in less than 2 months.)

Congrats again to the happy couple!

No comments: