photo 365.jpg

Monday, April 25, 2005

Last Day

It doesn't seem possible. Today is my last day of class EVER. I mean, yah I am going to have to attend seminars and MCLEs, but that isn't the same thing. The last few weeks have flown by and I am finally settling. The last two weekends were spent in panic mode trying to accomplish and procrastinate as much as possible to complete a 30 page paper, a 20 page paper, a 15 page paper, a journal of my life through 2015, and finally study for my ONLY and LAST final scheduled for May 1st. I can see the end now. I have completed the journal and the 20 pager. After the posting of this journal entry I will complete the 15 pager - and the 30 pager is due on May 3rd, which is essentially done, but needs some grammatical and transition tweaking... but the hurdle of writing the 30 pages has already been accomplished.

In one of my methods of procrastination this past week I figured out the lowest possible scores I could receive in these classes in order to graduate. PASSING at TJSL is 0.67 (how "great" is that?) In order to officially graduate, you must exit school with at least a 2.0 overall. That means I can get an overall gpa for the semester of 1.29 and WALK! So these 3 papers that wrote, yah my worst in my educational career. AND I DON'T CARE!!!! I did bust my ass in one of my classes though, and I am currently setting the curve in that one, so I don't feel like a complete "SENIOR".

Long and the short of it? I am so close to done! I can smell it, taste, and wallow in it.
My last class - 8:00p.m. tonight - at 9:15p.m. you can find me down at Kelly's celebrating with my classmates.

No comments: