photo 365.jpg

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Best of 2004

Pals and other friends, I wanted to say that it has been a great 2004. I look forward to an even greater '05 which will include finishing law school (yipee,) taking the bar (ugh,) and (cross your fingers) passing the bar! I hope you all have a wonderful end to your year. Here's a recap of my thoughts on 2004.

THE BEST OF 2004:

Best Event: My Wedding!

Best Movies: Shrek 2, The Incredibles, Harry Potter

Best Over-Played Song: Hey Ya'

Best TV Moment: Friends Finale - Especially when the tape ran out with like 3 minutes left and there was sheer horror for all of us present. Good thing we were taping two things that night.

Best Book: East of Eden

Best New-ity of 04: GMAIL!

Most Shocking News of 04: My little brother's plans to wed.

MW's Word of the Year: Blog
Jo's Word of the Year: Clearly

Other Memorable Things of 2004 in no particular order:

1. I got a new car!!!!
2. My brother and his wife moved to North Dakota. :(
3. Shannon got a job at PL!
4. Carrie moved to LA. :(
5. Loving Husband got a job at That Electronic Maker.
6. Becky joined the Army.
7. I had knee therapy for 4 months.
8. Janae moved to TN :(
9. My brother bought a house.
10. We all started our lovely livejournals.

No comments: