photo 365.jpg

Sunday, November 3, 2013

365

I have always wanted to participate in a '365 Day Photo Challenge' and as of the first of November, I am happy to say I have finally decided to do it!   If you're unfamiliar with what that means -  the general idea is to take one photo every day for a year.    In reality I probably *do* take a picture every day either via my phone or my 'big' camera anyway - it's just a matter of posting them and being mindful to do it every day.     Since this year has been a very very light year in the blogging I've decided that this would be a good challenge for me to better my skills with my camera, enhance my photography, push myself to be better in composition, and generally have a good historical look back at the 365 days of living and by extension reenergize my desire to blog. 

I went back and forth on whether to do that 365 adventure directly on this blog or to start a separate blog for it and in the end I landed on a separate space found here.   You can find a link for it up at the button bar - it's conveniently labeled "365" and you can locate all the pictures there.   

If you'd like to join the journey with me and do the 365 day challenge then start today, tomorrow, whenever!  There are no rules!  To find others embarking on this adventure - you can find several via Click it Up a Notch!

And just because they are so cute, here's a shot of my littles!

No comments: