photo 365.jpg

Monday, May 1, 2006

Birthdays, Moving & Soreness. Oh My!

What a weekend... lots of food, moving and excitement. Where was I? Carrie's! Hehe... I drove up to her place on Friday afternoon and enjoyed a weekend of packing, moving, and unpacking... laced with a little birthday celebration. Yay! Carrie turned 26. And no, she's not old, because that would make me ALMOST old, and no thanks.

It was a great weekend to spend time with Carrie and just hang out. Her poor kitties are rather traumatized, but hopefully they will acclimate to their new surroundings soon enough. Carrie's new roomie is super cool. The two of them will have fun together living in their cute little house.

I am just glad I got to have that time with Carrie. Yes, I do get her for a solid 5 days for our road trip. But this was different. This was like old times when we used to live together. I miss those times, and I was glad that I was able to spend the weekend helping her out and celebrating her birthday with her! I'm a little sore, but I can't complain... with all that work - I don't need to go to the gym all week. hehe.

I'm off to start a new book... number 11 for 2006!

No comments: