photo 365.jpg

Monday, December 5, 2005

Family Time, Turkey, & Tournaments

It has been a busy few weeks - since Disneyland life has been a whirlwind of ups and downs. My grandfather died on the 10th of November, leaving me in my hometown for two weeks unexpectedly. Derek was able to come home to be with the family, and was able to see Grandpa before he passed. It is sad, but it was quite a blessing for my grandfather. He had a very happy and fulfilling 83 years. Thanksgiving came and went with little event. I avoided Black Friday, but truly made up for that today... more of that to come.

This weekend was PSCFA Fall Champs - before the weekend began, I had little desire to really go. I was glad that I did. Not only did my students do great, but it was simply a lot of fun!!!! I can't believe that the students managed to get 5th PLace sweepstakes. That's crazy! That makes me feel like I've done something this semester. :)

No comments: