photo 365.jpg

Saturday, May 14, 2005

A full week...

So it's been a full week since graduation. Graduation was wonderful, hot and amusing. Only my ghetto school would not have an operable sound system at the momentous occasion... sigh. The party was wonderful, my thanks to Shannon and Chris for making the food run (all greatly appreciated) Pals and friends thank you all for coming and for the wonderful sentiments and gifts. :) Britton thanks for the great flare added to our Balderdash game... Ahh Brad- "You're all wrong it's A TWIT!" - (SHAKING HEAD)

Monday was nice, I simply relaxed and did NOTHING. It was wonderful... the rest of this week I have been at work trying to get everything in order for my departure. My last full day of work will be Tuesday next week. I've been told that the job is mine when I come back, but at the same time --- you never know what can happen in 3 months.

I was offered a contract at the college on Thursday. I haven't seen it yet, nor do I know the official price, but I do know that it was enough to not make me WEEP at the thought of it... so that was good enough. Next school year I will be officially the Director of Forensics for the College Speech and Debate team and part-time professor. :) It's all very exciting. A real job! And an exciting one at that. However, my life is still lived in semesters... think that will ever end?

I am sad that I am leaving for the summer again, although this time the NW  is a much better location than Turlock. Shannon, I was laughing at the coincidence that the last time I left So Cal was when Harry Potter 5 came out, and now I am leaving again for the summer and Harry Potter 6 is coming out. I still think when Harry Potter 7 comes out it would be fantabulous to simply sit in a room and read with you. Amusing and strange to other - but totally perfect for a true fellow Harry Potter fan. We can still do the excessive phone calls over that weekend to discuss plot progression, as I have made the official decision to take the weekend off from studying and read the book.

Loving Husband's off to Canada with Troy this weekend. Their friend from HS is getting married. So, tonight I am enjoy the quiet time at home and starting to pack and catch up on some CSI. Tomorrow I head to Berdo to see the fam one last time before hitting the road.

Carrie and I leave for our trip on Friday morning.
Updates will definitely will follow, mapping our adventure.

Happy Graduation LeAnn! Having had a week free of finals, papers, classes and teachers - you will enjoy it and you have earned it! CONGRATS!

No comments: