photo 365.jpg

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Back to the swing of things...

So for all that haven't heard, our honeymoon was in JAMAICA! It was so fabulous. The water was super warm, we just laid out and relaxed. We stayed at this all inclusive resort, where everything was free (well once we paid the extreme upfront costs) but it was so nice. We ate at 5 star restaurants, room service 24 hours a day, and a gorgeous view. Our first room was literally 10 feet from the ocean, then Hurricane Charly came and we had to move to a different room, still nice, but not as close. It was so nice to be able to just spend time with each other and not have to run off and be somewhere at a particular time.

Again I still have to thank everyone that helped out with the wedding so so much! I couldn't have done it without any of you. And I have pictures, oh so many pictures. We have the professional ones back from the photographer already too. They are really really good. Stop by and see them some time.

Yesterday I started back to classes, so not ready to, but it wasn't that bad. I think I'll actually enjoy my remedies class (the one that I didn't want) but my real property transactional class I am a bit skeptical about still. I have two more classes today and then I have Fridays off! (at least this one)

I myself head back to work on Monday, but I don't have nearly as cool of a job as Shannon. I am so happy that your job is kick-ass Shan. But I'm even more happy that it's a kick-ass job in So Cal. (Can I say ass on "Livejournal"?)

Loving Husband and I are slowly getting our house into order, and I do mean slowly. We opened all of our gifts and they were rad, most people gave us cash and we aren't complaining at all about that. We have the reception up in our hometown on Saturday from 4-8... all you peeps are welcome to come, just email me for the directions and info.

Must start my day now. Enjoy yours.

No comments: